May 5, 2019
Together, we can shape a better future using data science!
Join us in Amsterdam, Netherlands, June 19-20, 2019 for AI & Big Data Expo Europe 2019. Showcase of next gen tech and strategies. Topics include Business Intelligence, Deep Learning, Machine Learning, AI Algorithms, Data & Analytics, Virtual Assistants & Chatbots as well as case studies on deployment of AI across different verticals. Tracks include: Enterprise AI & Digital Transformation, Data Analytics for AI & IoT, Big Data Strategies, AI and the Consumer, Developing AI Technologies and Big Data for Industry. Register here.
Event: ICLR 2019 Workshop on Debugging ML Models - New Orleans, LA - May 6, 2019.
Event: The Data Science Conference - Boston, MA - May 23-24, 2019.
Event: Decisions, Games & Logic Workshop - Caltech - June 10-12, 2019.
Event: AI & Big Data Expo Europe 2019 - Amsterdam, Netherlands - June 19-20, 2019.
Event: 2nd Analytics Workshop in Sydney - Sydney, Australia - June 26-28, 2019.
Event: Data Intelligence and Security - South Padre Island, TX - June 28 -30, 2019.
Event: Industrial Conference on Data Mining - New York, NY - July 17-21, 2019.
Event: Int'l. Conf. on Machine Learning and Data Mining - New York, NY- July 20-25, 2019.
Event: AAAI Conf. on Human Comp. & Crowdsourcing - Stevenson, WA -Oct. 28-30, 2019.
Event: Algorithms: Regulation, Governance, Markets - Kyushu University, Japan - Nov. 21-23, 2019.
New Books from DSA Store:
- Data Mining: Practical Machine Learning Tools and Techniques
- Data Mining with R: Learning with Case Studies
New DSA Videos:
New DSA Resources:
- ImageNet Classification with Deep Convolutional Neural Networks
- User-Driven Sampling Strategies in Image Exploitation
- A New Interpretation of Probability
- New Evidence for the Strange Geometry of Thought
- Believing Without Evidence Is Morally Wrong
- Will Lawyers Destroy Science?
© 2019 Data Science Association, Inc. — All Rights Reserved.